Took the following courses:
- Math (algebra, mathematical analysis,
mathematical statistics and theory of
- Physics (mechanics, quantum mechanics,
optics, electrodynamics, thermodynamics)
- Chemistry (physical chemistry, inorganic
chemistry, organic chemistry, analytical
- Biology (botany, zoology, ecology, anatomy,
cytology, molecular biology, genetics,
embryology, physiology, histology, microbiology,
doctrine of evolution, bioinformatics)
- Teacher assistant in physics at Summer
- Teacher of mathematics at school #130,
- Tutoring biology, chemistry and mathematics
at Virtual Classrooms.
- Tutoring students in physics, math,
biology, and chemistry.
- Grant 02-04-4932 of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, 2002-2003
- Grant 02-04-06014 of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, 2003
- Grant 99-04-49730 of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, 1999-2001
- 1-st place in International Scientific Students Conference MNSK 2002
- 3-d place in International Scientific Students Conference MNSK 2001
- 1-st place in All-Russian students contest in genetics, 2001
- International Soros Science Education Program (Soros's Grant), 2000
- Grant of the Mayor of Novosibirsk for winning the Novosibirsk regional Olympiad in mathematics, 1998
I've been working in the Institute of Cytology and Genetics in the Laboratory of
Cell Cycle Genetics for about three years. My research interests are morphogenesis
and proliferation control of the wing, eye-antennae and leg imaginal disks of
Drosophila melanogaster; processes in the development of imaginal disks in
tumor-suppressor and overgrowth mutant flies; genetical control of drosophila
life-span. After graduating the University I'm going to take postgraduate courses
and get a Ph.D. degree in biology.
English, fluent, spoken and written (I've studied English language at school
and at the University, I like to practice my spoken English and to read fiction).
French, basics (Studied for 3 years at school).